Ok, I know you are probably the mama reading this, but this is a day to spend time with your little ones & not stress about cooking! As a mamapreneur so much of our time is spent running around & getting things done. So let’s get this straight right now- what I’m gonna give you, is the freedom to enjoy your breakfast! I’m gonna give you some easy mother’s day breakfast ideas so that you can take it easy & have an awesome mother’s day stress-free!
I will be featuring my favorite grocery store just because I am in love with them! And they make it so easy to shop quickly & get great products, this is in no way sponsored by Trader Joe’s.
This post may include affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using a link. Please see our policies.
The Best Way to Spend Mother’s Day Breakfast
What’s the best way to spend this day? Kicking up your feet & enjoying time with your family! I’m gonna give you a few easy mothers day breakfast ideas to use to make this day amazing! The best part is that everyone can be involved & have something they like! Making a breakfast bar can be as simple or as complex as your family wants.
With the ideas listed, you can opt for microwavable options so that younger kids can help out, or you can stick to the stove & let dad handle it ?
The Mother’s Day Breakfast Bar Menu
Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea #1 – Fresh Fruit
This is probably the easiest one for your little ones! They can either:
- Rinse & cut
- Make a fruit salad
- Add to yogurt for a parfait!
If dad wants to help out with this one, he can make a smoothie (I know my hubby loves smoothies!)
Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea #2 – Protein
- Fully cooked sausage
- Frozen breakfast sandwiches
Dad has got a lot of options when it comes to the stove!
- Scrambled eggs (with spinach or ham)
- Potatoes with Chorizo (this was a favorite in our house until an unfortunate incident with morning sickness…)
- An omelet loaded with cheese & veggies
Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea #3 – Carbs
- Toast (maybe with some Nutella)
- Frozen waffles
- Frozen chocolate crêpes
- Fresh waffles
- Pancakes (I usually make them from scratch, but whenever we make a big breakfast, it helps to use the mix)
Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea #4 – Juice
Put some ice in a cute pitcher & add some…
- Strawberry lemonade
- Orange juice
If you want your hubby to go all out you can get an inexpensive citrus juicer!
- Homemade orange juice
- Homemade lemonade (you will definitely need some sugar!)
Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea #5 – Chocolate
- Chocolate covered pomegranates!
- Chocolate covered strawberries!
- Add some chocolate powder to mama’s coffee to make it a mocha
- A big box of Toblerone (if your littles see this you will never hear the end of it!)
- A box of Ferrero Rocher with some wine to enjoy after the little ones are in bed
The Mother’s Day Breakfast Decor
Setting the Table
- Set out a nice tablecloth
- Set dishes
- Make some Mother’s Day cards & put them on the table
What are some of your favorite breakfast ideas for Mother’s Day? Is there anything amazing that I am missing? Let me know in the comments & have an awesome Mother’s Day mama!
Want More Ideas? Check Out These Posts
Instant Pot Cheesecake Roundup Sincerely Onyi
Easy Overnight Breakfast and Brunch Recipes you can Wake Up to this Mother’s Day Fab Working Mom Life
Best. Mimosas. Ever. 3 Recipes for Mother’s Day Brunch We’re the Joneses
An Easy and Delightful Instant Pot Breakfast Fit for a Queen Our Family Code
How to Create the Perfect Breakfast in Bed Ma of All Trades